World Snooker 2017 Final Mark Selby vs John Higgins and or Pot BrownMark Selby and John Higgins will battle it out over 35 frames, making it the first to 18 wins. Bringing the competition to a potentially brutal end this coming Bank Holiday Monday.
I have included a convenient check list below to help you through this momentous event…
- Place your bets
- Make sure the beer stash is topped up
- Check the functionality of your soft furnishings ensure the full recline position is available (Where fitted)
- Ensure all remote controls are fully functional
- Remove any family members who may cause distraction
- Ensure POT BROWN is installed on your mobile or tablet device
Respite from the extreme action should be sought at regular intervals in the form of POT BROWN. Even the players have to have a mid session interval. Unless you are an absolute beast of a snooker fan you really should too.
Seriously guys if you’re into your snooker I hope you enjoy the final, and I look forward to seeing you again soon.