Welcome to our Current Campaign and Tournament(s) page. Here you will find details of the current Campaign we have running and all the subsequent Tournaments...
Next Live Show / Tournament
Upcoming Tournament Campaigns
Roxy Amusments 2019 v2
Please Note: The pages for these are currently not done and will be done once they are about to start so you will know more about them once the page has been set up!
General Tournament Rules
During this campaign, the tournaments have the standard 3 winners of £5 Flutters per week. These flutters can then be played on the Campaign Live Show. Where the flutters can be turned into Real Money which the player can then cash out.
Every non £5 flutter winning player will receive a flutter amount per £1000 earned on the Tournament leader board. These will be added to the players flutter winnings total at the end of each week, and the results displayed below.
Bonus Bonus Prize
If any player successfully wins a £5 flutter, and in the same week they score more than £5000 on the tournament leader board they will win the £5 flutter + the Bonus Flutter amount.
Note: There is a cap of £10, this is the maximum any player can win each week
Terms and Conditions
- Players compete in weekly Tournaments to earn themselves a flutter.
- Flutter winners are decided during Live weekly shows, being picked at random from the Retro Arcade Machine Slot Picker
- A Flutter, although expressed in terms of a cash amount, is not a cash win and cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
- When a players Flutter is exercised during a Live show the resultant win can then be withdrawn as cash or donated to charity.
- Winnings will be sent either via Paypal or bank transfer. If you are unable to supply the details for one of the above then you need to get thinking about charities.
- The tournaments are limited to one entry per player
- CAshman_eq and Retro Arcade Machine reserve the right to remove anyone from the tournament without prior notification if they feel the good nature of the tournament is being abused.
As with all gambling, these tournaments are intended to be a bit of fun.